- Free Math Tutoring at GVHS, sponsored by Mu Alpha Theta, is held September – April every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 2:15pm – 3:00pm in Room 326.
- Khan Academy (www.khanacademy.org). Provides math tutorials by grade and by subject. Offers videos, explanations of concepts and practice problems.
- IXL Learning, Inc. (www.ixl.com) Provides practice problems across the math standards for each level of math from Pre-K to Calculus. Contains detailed explanation of the process to correctly answer any problem answered incorrectly.
- Math is Fun (www.mathsisfun.com) Provides practice problems with detailed explanations and descriptive examples by subject (Algebra, Geometry, and basic math).
- Khan Academy (www.khanacademy.org). Provides science tutorials by grade and by subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology). Offers videos with explanations of scientific topics and practice problems.
- Physics Classroom (www.physicsclassroom.com). Provides animated tutorials and practice problems with detailed explanations of concepts.
- PHET Interactive Simulations (https://phet.colorado.edu) Provides simulations and activities for Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Free Rice (http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/1445). Increases vocabulary and grammar with multiple choice questions. Each correct answer donates rice through the World Food Programme to help end hunger.
College Readiness (https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/practice/daily-practice-app). Provides daily practice for SAT and AP tests that are accessible from mobile devices.
Khan Academy also offers resources for college and careers, economics, and U.S./World History.