Registration Location and Hours
New student registrations in the Green Valley High School main office are Monday-Friday from 7:00 am -10:00 am.
Families new to CCSD should begin their registration process online via register.ccsd.net.
Parents should note that the 2019-20 school year will begin on Aug. 12, 2019.
2019-2020 Registration: April 29th-May 2nd, 7:00 am-10:00 am
2019-2020 Summer Registration: June 3rd – August 8th, 7:00 am -12:00 pm
After August 8, 2019: Registrations will resume August 13th (Appointment times will be given at the Front Desk)
Documents Required For Registration
- Your ID
- Child’s ID
- Immunization Record
- Proof of address
- Online Registration (done at the school)
Personal identification of parent/guardian (driver’s license, picture identification, etc.) bearing your name.
Please bring ONE of the following (photocopies will not be accepted):
- Original birth certificate
- Certified birth card issued by the Clark County Health District or another health district.
Up-to-date medical records indicating that your child has had, or at least started, the following series of immunizations:
- Minimum of 4 DTap/DTP doses: Final dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
- Minimum of 3 Polio doses: Final dose must be on or after the 4th birthday.
- Two MMR doses: 1st dose must be on or after the 1st birthday. 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 28 days.
- One Tdap dose: A child enrolling in 7th grade is required to have 1 Tdap (Bordetella Pertussis) regardless of when the last Tetanus (Td) was given. The < 5 year rule since the last Tetanus no longer applies.
- Two Hepatitis A doses: 2nd dose must be given at least 6 months after the 1st dose. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.)
- Three Hepatitis B doses: Must have a minimum of 4 months between 1st and 3rd dose and > 6 months old when 3rd dose was given. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 1, 2002.)
- Two Chicken Pox (Varicella) doses: 1st dose on or after 1st birthday. 1st and 2nd dose must be separated by at least 28 days if age 13 years of age or older. Minimum interval of 3 months between doses 1 and 2 if age is less than 13 years. (Required for students new to Nevada or District after July 2, 2011). Physician verification of past disease required for Varicella vaccine exemption.
Proof of address
You must bring one of the following:
- Recent utility bill
- Rent receipt
- Residence Lease or Sales Contract
Note: If you only have a sales contract for the purchase of a new home as proof of address, the school will enroll your child on the condition that one additional proof of address from the above list is submitted within 30 days. Driver’s license, telephone bill or cable bill are NOT acceptable.
If you are living with a friend or relative because of economic hardship you will need to bring to the school site, a notarized residential affidavit signed by the owner/renter stating that their address is your place of residence, a copy of their I.D., and a current utility bill, (gas, water or power). If you do not have documentation because you are living in a temporary or homeless situation, call Title I Homeless Outreach Program for Education at 702-855-6682.