Schedule for Seniors In Final Two Weeks
The following dates show the schedule for seniors over their last two weeks of school:
- Tuesday, May 15 – Seniors receive checkout cards in 2nd period
- Wednesday, May 16 – Senior final exams- whole school on block schedule, periods 1, 3, 5
- Thursday, May 17 – Senior final exams- whole school on block schedule, periods 2, 4, 6; This is the last day of classes for seniors
- Friday, May 18 – No seniors on campus except for make up exams or I.B. French exam, A.P. Human Geo, A.P. Microeconomics, A.P. European History
- Monday, May 21 – Senior trip, no seniors on campus unless make up exams
- Tuesday, May 22 – Senior breakfast, dodgeball, lunch; Checkout ends for seniors unless testing below
- Wednesday, May 23 – Late A.P. Language, late A.P. Psychology; Graduation practice- 9:00 am in cafeteria
- Thursday, May 24 – Late A.P. World History, late A.P. US History
2018 Graduation & Commencement Ceremony
This years’ graduation will be held on Friday, May 25th at 9:00 am at the Thomas & Mack Center.
On April 4, 2018, all seniors met with Mr. Ortiz to discuss graduation ceremony details. If you have any questions please read the packet they were given (also available by CLICKING HERE). If you still have questions you may call the graduation office at (702) 799-0950, extension 4204.
Jostens’ Senior Graduation Orders
If you have not placed your Jostens order for your CAP and GOWN, please stop by the office and pick up a packet. Jostens will be back on Friday, November 17th and Friday December 15th during both lunches in the cafeteria to pick up orders and answer questions. You may also go to Jostens.com to place your orders there. Cap & Gown prices will go up after winter break, so get your orders in!
Jostens’ Senior Graduation Packages
Jostens will be on campus Friday October 6th for the Senior graduation package presentation. Seniors will get information for cap & gowns, announcements, senior wear, tassels as well as gifts and keepsakes. Students will hear the Jostens presentation during their government class and will receive order forms and brochures to take home. If your student has no government class, they are asked to attend the presentation during their elective class.
Stay tuned to this page for Class of 2018 Information as it becomes available.