Code of Honor and Discipline, please click here.
Cyber-bullying became a crime in Nevada effective July 1, 2010.
Bullying, Cyberbullying, Harassment, and/or Intimidation Poster Information. Please click here.
Cyber-bullying letter, please click here.Tardy Policy The policy is as follows:
- 1st tardy - classroom consequence
- 2nd tardy - classroom consequence
- 3rd tardy - classroom consequence
- 4th tardy, and any subsequent tardies for the quarter - referral to deans' office.
- Requires the wearing of shoes with soles. House slippers are not permitted.
- Prohibits the wearing of midriff or see-through tops. No skin showing between bottom of shirt and top of pants, no skin showing when arms are raised, no showing of undergarments of any kind while sitting or standing.
- Prohibits the wearing of sagging pants. No showing of undergarments of any kind when sitting or standing. If pants are gathered and raised at the bottom, it must be on both legs. Pajama bottoms are not permitted.
- Requires that the attire be at least fingertip length. Manufactured hems are required on all clothing (no cutoffs).
- Prohibits the wearing of spaghetti strap tops. No tank tops or racer back tops. All sleeveless shirts must have straps at least three inches wide (3") and cover the shoulder. Basketball jerseys cannot show skin under the arms.
- Prohibits slogans or advertising on clothing that, by their controversial or obscene nature, disrupt the educational setting. This includes any clothing that advertises alcoholic beverages, cigarettes, sex, or drugs. No clothing that is believed to represent gangs.
- Prohibits the wearing or possession of headgear on campus. No hats, no sweatbands, no hoods, no bandannas, no scarves, no "do-rags".
- Prohibits the wearing of clothing with safety pins, spikes, studs, or controversial belt buckles.
- Coats, mittens, scarves, and gloves must be removed upon entering the classroom.
- No spiked hair beyond two inches (2") in height.
- Prohibits facial piercings of any kind or tattoos that are obscene or controversial in nature.